Remote within Europe
Posted about 1 month ago
Helping us manage our tech processes and workflows, provide guidance and mentorship for the team
Who are we?
We’re an elite squad of designers, developers, system architects, researchers, writers and seasoned Web3 professionals. Our Mission is to make magic happen! We do this by providing solution services for Impact DAO’s. Our clients include ENS, Giveth, Commons Stack, Token Engineering Academy, DappNode, BrightID and many others.
Who are we looking for?
We need an experienced CTO to support our team by helping us manage our tech processes and workflows, provide guidance and mentorship to mid- level to junior devs on our team, be a high level project manager, to ensure our team continues to define the cutting edge of creating solution services for impact DAOs.
• You will be a leader within the team, and a core member to help us with our technical strategy as well as our overall business strategy.
• Be a hybrid tech leader, product manager and project manager, who loves to push the team forward and help us deliver amazing end results to our clients.
• Be the tech lead for our team and mentor experienced mid-level and junior devs, while helping us build better processes across our organization.
• Regularly review work flows and help us constantly improve our dev pipeline and best practice standards.
• Be the point of contact for key clients; the bridge between the development and project implementation.
• Monitor project budget spending, keep stakeholders updated on progress, escalate any risks and propose solutions.
• Develop project briefs, scoping documents, reports, and status updates - to share internally and externally.
• Help us improve existing products, build new products and come up with bespoke products for client needs (helping us write product requirement documents and user stories when necessary).
• Be comfortable dealing with clients; to satisfy customer requirements and pushing back when needed.
To succeed in this role you must:
• Be a skilled web3 senior dev (with smart contracts writing experience) with a passion for leading complex projects.
• Love to code, 40% still be coding and 60% management.
• Lead a team of 10+ developers, helping them level up their knowledge and improve their processes.
• Support the team with project and product management, and also be willing to get your hands dirty in code!
• Be an exceptional communicator of technical solutions and work tasks, both internally within the team and externally with clients.
• Be a naturally empathic, supportive and organized tech team lead.
• Be comfortable accepting, giving and applying constructive feedback.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule, as our team navigates time zones all over the world.
• Support the team with HR decisions.
• Be fluent in written and verbal English.
• 6+ years working as a leader in the tech field.
• Experience managing teams of 5+ mid-level to junior developers.
• Experience writing production-grade Solidity.
• Educational background in Computer Science or related field.
• Web3 and DAO experience as a must.
• Competitive salary, with higher salary available for those with more experience.
• Freedom of a flexible work schedule.
• Work in the remote location of your choice; ideally between Europe, North America, and South America.
• Crypto payment in a stablecoin.
• Additional compensation package for future token launches - reap the rewards of what you help create!
• Flexible vacation time.
There is an incredible opportunity to build something better than governments with blockchain tech. If this motivates you, and you value exponential professional growth and learning about new technologies initiatives everyday while contributing to the greater good working across different Impact DAO’s; this position is for you!
We look forward to meeting you and creating the new world of decentralized infrastructure
Note: It is full-time freelance employment
6+years of commercial experience
Benefits & perks
Paid time off
Ground Floor, Verse Building, 18 Brunswick Place, London, N1 6DZ
108 E 16th Street, New York, NY 10003
Join over 111,000 others and get access to exclusive content, job opportunities and more!